top of page
Financial help 

Putney Community Cares manages two funds to assist Putney residents in financial difficulty.  When you call to ask about financial help, we will send you an application; if the application is approved, the funds will be paid directly to the business owed the money.  If the bill is for electricity or heat, you must first contact SEVCA at (802) 722-4575.

Help with housing applications

There is both low-income and subsidized housing in Putney.  If you would like to apply to Windham Windsor Housing or Putney Meadows, we can send you an application or help you fill it out. Call Kate Kelly at (802) 387-2120, or 

bottom of page